Saturday, May 10, 2008

First Arrival

Friday, May 9th:

My flights were enjoyable. I slept from Seattle to Tokyo, and chatted with a nice women who fled on a boat from Ho Chi Minh City(HCMC) in 1975 when things turned ugly here. She gave me her number if I had any questions. Her name was Ahn. A nice man picked me up from the airport when I arrived and took me to my hotel. The ride was interesting. This city is overcrowded and a mess! But somehow its not appaling or shocking. They make it feel welcoming and every street is something new. I can already tell, there are no rules! My team leader(boss) will be picking me up tomorrow to take me to the companies "induction". Im excitied. for now sleep..........Ohh my room is way over the top at the liberty 4 hotel. HolcimVN did not have to do this.

http://www.libertyhotels.com.vn/content.php?type=0&member_id=4

No comments: