Thursday, June 19, 2008

Contuined pictures of my apartment. and its view

Kyle, Hanh, Jennifer, Thuy Anh This is the terrace housing, the company Hon Chong plant in the south of Vietnam, near Cambodia.






This is Oanh, we are touring the cement making process and site operations. We have become really fun friends here in Vietnam.


This is the parking garage at the Head Office in Ho Chi Minh City. It has tons of floors, Im not sure how many.







This is the Head Office. Holcim-HR is on the fourth floor.
Below are pictures from my new phone, of my balcony. There are two balconies. The one below is the top of the building. Then I have one more off my room.























Now you can see the balcony above, and my room.







This one of the views in early morning before work from the lower balcony.



It usually feels very crazy, there both a fruit and seafood market on my street, almost right outside my apartment door.



3 comments:

Lindy said...

Hi cousin, miss you much. You are a very lucky dog. Can't wait to see you again. I am going to California for 35 days to visit my dad. It's gonna be lots and lots of fun. With much love, your favorite causin, Hannah

Kyle said...

AHHHHH! Hannah! I'm at work, how boring! 35 days! Thats really long! You know I'm jealous of you, California is a special place, you WILL have lots and lots of fun! If im a lucky dog, your a lucky cat. b/c you are tricky! When can we hangout?! I miss movies, there is only coffee here! ahhaha.

Anonymous said...

vuwHi Kyle,

The smile on your face tells the story that you are happy, happy, happy!

The plants on your patio are gorgeous. Are they something you can bring home?

Why are your cloths outside?
No bugs? No rain?