Thursday, June 19, 2008

A update of pictures from my new cell phone!

This is me burned, after enjoying the ocean side pool in Hon Chong with jennifer. Do you recognize the fruit? It was all new to me when I first got here. The same market, this is the vegetable section, there is a fruit, meat, and goods part to some markets.
View from Hon Chong terrace apartments.
This is Kristina below, She works in Hong Chong. Thats a restaurant, where I had squid, and giant crabs. You can see them fresh before eating.
A vendor? ahhahah

The normal boats in Vietnam. Just imagine them pok a dotting the ocean fishing, at all times. Always a wonder and Vietnam unique scene. I will miss the fishermen. Excellent people.
Just a little break, a couple Tiger beers and a nap will be just fine! ohh and a nice view. Also, happy little children can help their parents serve drinks. So funny!

View from the restaurant above a couple pictures.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle - Your cousin Nancy Sue here! I can't believe how beautiful everything is. You must be having a wonderful time! Can't wait to see more pics when you get back! Miss you! take care & be careful! xoxoxo