Monday, June 23, 2008

My weekend trip to the ocean

At the Saigon Mui Ne resort

We have a lot of fun here, whenever possible.
From left to right: Hai, Jennifer, Thuy Anh, Ms Lan, Tho, me!
Me at the sand dunes in Mui Ne. These are right next to the ocean.

There is a long story to this, but ill just tell the fun stuff. It's the biggest in Vietnam, at the top of a mountain, we took a sky lift to the top. But there are many statues on the way, incense, and peaceful buildings.



Our company retreat to Mui Ne.


Jennifer, Ms Lan x, me
Binh's girlfriend.
Everyone!

Acually everyone from the whole trip!



Binh, the funniest guy I think I have ever talked to before!
My friend Binh Duong
A lake, more like a oasis though.

One more picture of everyone








What a excellent weekend. We went to the dunes, red sand! Swam in the ocean, had a nice all together, sang some karakoke (me and Jennifer sang "butter cup baby", and i've never sang worse in my life!), I had a drink at the beachside bar and a nap in the hammics! We later went out to a bar on the beach, the moon was out, and we layed on some blankets and had some long conversations. I'll never forget!

No comments: